Best sauna shapewear
If you are wondering what sauna shapewear is, look no further than this guiding article. Shapewear is used for multiple purposes, from merely shaping the silhouette to toning and tightening the skin. Sauna shapewear does not refer to it being worn in the sauna, although that is one of its uses. Such shapewear creates the sauna feeling by compressing your body and raising its temperature and making the wearer sweat. Sweat is one of the fastest ways to lose water-weight and stimulate your metabolism and the number of calories your body burns.
Sauna shapewear can create the same body-shaping illusion, but everyday shapewear does not have the same effects as the former. Different types of sauna shapewear will affect areas of your body differently. Stimulating sweating and compression, they also come with varying approaches to skin and pore ventilation, so not every piece will be appropriate for the activity you are looking to perform.
This article is here to help. Let’s have a look at different types of sauna shapewear, how effective they are, what they target, and what kind of activities each piece is made for.
This vest by Sweat Shaper is an ideal piece for both workouts and sauna wear. With heat-trapping fabric, it helps accelerate the rise in temperature of your body, thus making you sweat! If you’re looking for something to help you lose weight faster, this piece could be right for you.
- Heat-trapping polymer fabric.
- It is slimming and compresses the stomach.
- Range of sizes, from S to 3XL.
- The heat-trapping fabric helps your core-temperature rise, which promotes sweating and weight-loss.
- It’s machine-washable, so you don’t need to worry about tedious hand-washing or ruining it!
- Lightweight material stretches with the movements of your body for full comfort.
- Some purchasers have found this isn’t suitable for longer torsos
Overall, there’s a whopping number of positive reviews. From a light workout to intense sauna sweating, it helps tone and compresses the body. Also, users have noted that the product is true to size and can be worn without much difficulty. No more stressing to get into a piece of shapewear and no more discomfort!
If you’re looking for a shaping bodysuit to wear underneath workout clothes or on its own, consider taking a look at this Sivane shapewear suit. It can be worn on its own as a workout piece, accentuating your best features while helping you get an effective workout!
- Butt-lifting design.
- High-quality abdomen compression.
- Skin-friendly and soft material.
- Open-bust shapewear so you can wear your own sports bra.
- Waist training girdles use elastic material to help compress the stomach and give the appearance of a toned abdomen while also slimming the waist and lifting your butt.
- Flexible, quick-drying, and breathable material means you won’t feel suffocated in the sauna.
- It can only be hand-washed in lukewarm water and must be taken care of after every use to extend longevity.
The Sivane bodysuits come in sizes ranging from S to XXX-L and five colors, three of which are delightfully vibrant and two are more neutral and toned down. No more boring, one-toned bodysuits. It has a moderate amount of compression control to help you feel the results without compromising on comfort or forcing you to struggle for air.
A sauna corset with adjustable closure – does this mean no more worrying about accidentally getting the sizing chart wrong? This MASS21 waist trainer is crafted for sauna, workout, and regular use, helping lose weight, tone muscles, and restore the tightness of your skin.
- Two-belt and zipper closures, which help you to get the perfect level of compression
- Waist-cinching effect.
- The tight, skin-hugging effect helps retrain the postpartum body.
- Seven-piece flexible bones help with lumbar support, thus helping improve posture, reduce back pain, and risk of injury.
- Double-adjustable closure allows you to adjust and stretch the corset around your body.
- Permeable holes on the neoprene fabric make the corset breathable and much more friendly for sauna use!
- The corset is of latex; therefore, it could initially have an unpleasant smell.
If you’re not looking for a full-body piece, consider getting a corset instead. It will target and compress the stomach-abdomen area, and it will also help your posture, so you get a two-in-one without having to wear a suffocating, full-body piece! It will also give you the freedom to wear shorter dresses, skirts, and shirts while defining the silhouette of your waist.
If you care about the health of your body and the impact on nature – this eco-friendly bodysuit is worth checking out. Made of environmentally friendly products and with non-impactful processes, this Body Spa sauna suit is gentle to your skin and your surroundings.
- CR-Grade Neoprene is denser and retains heat better.
- This sauna suit has implemented ventilation zones around arms, armpits, thighs, and lower abdomen.
- The material on the inner thigh is made of spandex and adjusts easily to your body shape and size!
- This sauna suit is made of high-quality materials that do not have any unpleasant smells, leaving your body feeling comfortable, avoiding irritation, and letting it breathe.
- The full-body compression helps burn additional calories regardless of whatever activities you take part in thanks to its heat-stimulating design.
- It can be worn on its own as a workout suit or beneath clothes.
- It is a closed-bust suit, and therefore it may be compressing around the chest area depending on your size.
Made out of earth-mined limestone, it has less of an environmental impact and produces less CO2 in the making; it’s sustainable, recyclable, and overall unique both in its craft and how it works. Mindful of the harmful ingredients in such products, it uses water-based glue to eliminate harm to the skin while also comfortably adjusting to your size and shape to give you an hourglass figure.
This DoLoveY open-bust sauna suit is made specifically for the sauna-sweat experience, targeting compression on the abdomen, hips, and thighs to increase sweating threefold and burn excess fat.
- The open-bust design pushes up breasts and maintains a smooth curve of the back.
- Superior stitching technology makes the product durable, strong, and difficult to damage.
- Honeycomb micro-pierced fabric stores heat to accelerate sweating and weight-loss, while also being breathable.
- No zippers and stretchable design means you don’t need to worry about ripping, breaking, or malfunctions.
- Snug fit helps tone the abdomen and restore skin on a postpartum belly quickly and effectively.
- This product comes in a broad range of sizes, from XS to 5XL.
- It can be a bit baggy on the shoulder areas, causing straps to fall.
DoLoveY offers a range of notes and instructions on how to wear and care for your shapewear piece, as well as quick customer service. If you’re new to such items, they have an understandable size chart, wash and care instructions, and take care of refunds and returns swiftly to guarantee satisfaction.
Buying Guide: Best Sauna Shapewear
The sauna effect refers to heating up the body and making it sweat. Through sweating, we lose water weight, burn calories, and increase the speed at which our metabolism works. When looking at purchasing sauna shapewear, it is necessary to remember that sauna shapewear does not mean it is a piece to be worn specifically in the sauna.
Nevertheless, this particular kind of shapewear can be worn in the sauna and to vapor-yoga classes. Are there other perks to wearing a compressing and constraining piece in such a high-heat environment? Absolutely. After all, shapewear is named shapewear for a reason. Hugging the curves of your body and manipulating your skin, it shapewear helps tone and tighten your figure, which is especially useful when the compression occurs at the same time as you lose weight.
Frequently Asked Questions
Shapewear comes with a lot of questions, from styling and fitting to health and general care. It can be overwhelming to have to search for these answers on your own, so I have compiled a little list of the most important and popular questions.
This particular style of shapewear stimulates the temperature of your body to increase sweating and promote weight loss.
Yes. Although it is not necessary for you to only use sauna shapewear when you are going to a sauna, the extra heat will help speed up the weight-loss and skin-tightening process.
Every size-guide is different for every piece, so you should scan through the reviews as well as the size guide. Often, the product will mention whether you should size up or down. Every individual product will have its personal sizing chart, so be mindful of not assuming your size on one product will be the same on another.
While the benefits of increased body temperature during the day may lead to you burning some more calories it will be minimal. For the best results, it is recommended to use sauna shapewear during workouts.
As shapewear looks to shape your body through compression it can make it harder to breathe. When you get any new shapewear you should try it on in a safe area, allowing you to ensure you’re not going to have difficulties breathing. If you struggle to breathe with the shapewear on then it is too tight and you should return the item and get a larger size up.
Shapewear is a lifehack. Who said you couldn’t have an easier way of approaching working out and losing weight? If you don’t have the time to workout, wearing a sauna shapewear piece can help you passively lose weight as you go along your day-to-day chores. Or, if you want quick and visible results, use this shapewear when you exercise for increased effectivity.
Remember, shapewear targets and affects specific areas of your body, so be sure to figure out what you want to achieve. If you are looking for toning the abdomen, consider getting a fat-burning piece with multiple levels of compression around the chest. If you need something to help keep your posture upright and prevent shrimping your back, you should look for shapewear with lumbar support through flexible bones.