Guest posting is a great way to get your message out to a wider community than you normally are exposed to. It can help to drive more traffic to your website and can increase the sales of your products.
If you’re looking to guest post on a site related to shapewear and helping women achieve the figure they desire then look no further than Empress Waist.
Unlike some other sites we ensure that we are happy with every article that we include on our site. This means ensuring that we only have high quality articles linking to high quality content. You won’t find that your high quality guest post is surrounded by low quality spammy content, that Google penalizes you for.
You can find out more about how you can contribute to our site below.
How to become a guest blogger
If you’re interested in doing a guest post on Empress Waist then please read through the information below to make sure your submission fits within our approach and then use the form at the bottom of this page to submit your guest post.
Guest post requirements
We’re proud of what we have built with Empress Waist and for that reason we are particular about what we will allow on the site.
- The guest post must be unique and not published anywhere else. We will use a plagiarism checker before we post the guest post.
- You must own the rights to the article.
- Must be a minimum of 1,000 words. We don’t specify a maximum number of words as we would rather you ensure you get the required depth to your article.
- When including images you must cite the image source as “Image source” linking that text to the where you got the image from.
What sort of guest posts do we accept?
- shapewear review guest posts
- waist trainer review guest post
If you think your guest post would be appropriate for us then please feel free to reach out to us and ask.
What we will refuse in a guest post
There are circumstances where an article’s subject may align with the website but still may not meet the standards that we hold ourselves to. These include, but are not limited to:
- We take a strong stance against body shaming. Women come in all shape and sizes, we will not tolerate any degrading language in articles.
- Politics, this is not a political blog and aims to remain neutral on politics wherever possible.
- Legality, this should go without saying, we will not accept a guest post that we believe breaks the law.
This also applies to all of the sites that are linked to in the article. We won’t post a high quality guest post if it is linking out to low quality sites. Ultimately we will ask ourselves “will our readers find this useful”.
If you would like to confirm with us whether your proposed article would be acceptable then please feel free to reach out to us and ask. Obviously, this isn’t a guarantee that we will accept the article but it can help to ensure you don’t waste your, or our, time.
How to submit an article to be a guest post?
If your article meets the necessary standards and aligns with our values, we will respond to let you know that your article will be published. We don’t give timescales for how long this will take as it depends on a lot of factors.